bKind's FOOD RESCUE is a sustainable program that:
* Provides 1000’s of meals per week to children, seniors, & veterans
* Presents a powerful business alliance to retrieve excess food from being wasted
- 40% of food in America goes to waste every year
- Economic loss is $218 billion per year.
* Assures an unwavering commitment to saving lives & our environment!
- 3 million veterans and their families do not have enough to eat -
50 million Americans are struggling with hunger
- 17 million are children
To donate food or work with bKind on this initiative, please contact: help@bKindNOW.org
You can help our annual distribution of thanksgiving turkeys and meals to over 1000 families!
This opportunity is for volunteers interested in contacting food suppliers to request donations of turkeys and any other items for our holiday distributions.
Many thanks to generous supporters who make our work possible. From our team, our partners, & the communities we serve, your invaluable kindness will not be forgotten. In remembrance of 9/11, we honor our heroes & celebrate the countless acts of kindness, courage & compassion.
BKindNOW.org THANKS donors, volunteers, and civic leaders for:
• Confronting food insecurity (54 million Americans and 18 million children)
• Promoting economic sustainability among farmers, vendors, &food suppliers
• Collaborating to sustain food pantries and avert hunger
• Providing children & families with meals & basic necessities
• Giving help amidst sudden job loss & decimated income
• Sustaining mental health programs that nourish body, mind, & spirit
• COVID causing rise in hunger from 37 million to 54 million Americans
• 18 million American children experiencing hunger
• Children impacted more than any other U.S. group.
** Your Contribution:
• Sustains our national outreach program to ensure no one is left without help
• Supports our Farm to Food Pantries Collaborative Endeavor
• Averts ongoing hunger, now more deadly than COVID itself
• Utilizes surplus fresh vegetables and fruits
• Creates economic sustainability for farmers & food suppliers
• Fills gaps from sudden job loss & decimated income
• Finds children in need of daily meals
In collaboration with volunteers, educators, parents, & civic leaders, our programs provide meals to the hungry, eliminate waste, & support farmers/food suppliers.
Copyright © 2020 B Kind NOW, a division of Trauma to Triumphs, inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder