CitiBike Kids 4a Cause is raising funds to purchase & distribute meals in their communities throughout the holidays.
Food insecurity this holiday season is exacerbated due to the pandemic. YOU can support youth who are dedicating their time and hearts to serve neighbors suffering from hunger!
All donations are allocated to providing holiday meals to individuals & families who have been disproportionately impacted since abrupt job loss in March 2020.
Your tax-deductible donation will have a tremendous impact on someone who will not otherwise have access to holiday meals.
JOIN US IN CELEBRATING THE JOY OF GIVING TO OTHERS IN TIMES NEED. We are grateful for your support!
• COVID causing rise in hunger from 37 million to 54 million Americans
• 18 million American children experiencing hunger
• Children impacted more than any other U.S. group
.** Your Contribution:
• Sustains our national outreach program to ensure no one is left without help
• Supports our Farm to Food Pantries Collaborative Endeavor
• Averts ongoing hunger, now more deadly than COVID itself
• Utilizes surplus fresh vegetables and fruits
• Creates economic sustainability for farmers & food suppliers
• Fills gaps from sudden job loss & decimated income
• Finds children in need of daily meals
In collaboration with volunteers, educators, parents, & civic leaders, our programs provide meals to the hungry, eliminate waste, & support farmers/food suppliers.