Thank you to our partners for providing thousands of healthy meals, basic necessities, and wellness support for those in need!
Building bridges between youth & law enforcement to replace violence with peace
“exemplary service…to community”.... “Through this work you have established a strong and lasting legacy as an Advocate for constituents that has greatly inspired the next generation.”
bKind's Emergency Hunger Relief and ongoing Food Rescue Hero Program serve thousands of indiviuals suffering from food insecurity.
Economic Development programs help break the cycle of poverty.
Many thanks to generous supporters who make our work possible. From our team, our partners, & the communities we serve, your invaluable kindness will not be forgotten. In remembrance of 9/11, we honor our heroes & celebrate the countless acts of kindness, courage & compassion.
BKindNOW.org THANKS donors, volunteers, and civic leaders for:
• Confronting food insecurity (54 million Americans and 18 million children)
• Promoting economic sustainability among farmers, vendors, &food suppliers
• Collaborating to sustain food pantries and avert hunger
• Providing children & families with meals & basic necessities
• Giving help amidst sudden job loss & decimated income
• Sustaining mental health programs that nourish body, mind, & spirit
• COVID causing rise in hunger from 37 million to 54 million Americans
• 18 million American children experiencing hunger
• Children impacted more than any other U.S. group.
** Your Contribution:
• Sustains our national outreach program to ensure no one is left without help
• Supports our Farm to Food Pantries Collaborative Endeavor
• Averts ongoing hunger, now more deadly than COVID itself
• Utilizes surplus fresh vegetables and fruits
• Creates economic sustainability for farmers & food suppliers
• Fills gaps from sudden job loss & decimated income
• Finds children in need of daily meals
In collaboration with volunteers, educators, parents, & civic leaders, our programs provide meals to the hungry, eliminate waste, & support farmers/food suppliers.
Help us provide holiday gifts for children in low income communities who are facing particularly dire circumstances exacerbated by the pandemic.
• Single parents with disabilities who are homebound
• Food insecurity; going to bed hungry
• Children with special needs and no access to laptops
• Families experiencing decimated income
** YOU CAN HELP innocent kids embrace the spirit of giving, hope, & kindness**
• A donation in ANY amount will have an impact
• 100% of proceeds are allocated to gifts for the holidays
• Gift Cards in any amount will be given to a family in need
• Thank you notes/stories of lives touched by generosity
BE THE CHANGE from hunger & sadness to hope & joy!
Your support sustains our Farm to Food Pantries Collaborative Endeavor
• Averts hunger crisis, more deadly than COVID
• Utilizes surplus fresh vegetables and fruits
• Creates economic sustainability among farmers & food suppliers
• Fills gaps from sudden job loss &decimated income
• Provides children with nutritious meals
Our Economic Development Program (virtual & in-person):
• Designs curriculum in areas such as marketing, project management, & business development
• Eliminates disparity in access to technology
• Connects youth with hands-on apprenticeships
• Provides job training and employment
• Empowers youth build a future and create a business
YOU can help create jobs and build a better future!
Arun Sharma is a Cloud data engineer working in microsoft.He is also a registered RYT 200 yoga teacher .He is passionate about practicing yoga/meditation and its benefits.According to him ,Yoga is all about making your mind peaceful, calmer & flexible and of course bringing back everlasting smile on your face in day to day stressful situations.His daily practice includes Sri Sri Yoga , pranayama(breathing exercise) and meditati
RN/ Utilization Manager/ Clinical Advisor for Emory University Hospital
Susie is a dedicated, experienced professional with Humana, where the cultural foundation is aligned to helping members achieve their best health.
These times of loss and uncertainty have led to unprecedented rates of mental health issues such as anxiety and depression.
Scheduler/Specialist | Medicare Risk Adjustment | Northeast Region
Leveraging her expertise in education, Maria provides much needed support at this unprecedented time when information is constantly changing & overwhelming. This guidance is invaluable for communities with language barriers & limited access to technology. Through culinary arts, Maria celebrates & embraces the rich diversity of various cultures & their impact on society.
Dave Brasuell is a dedicated Executive Director and community leader.
Dave is actively involved in the senior center, Girls Club, church initiatives, and teaching fitness classes virtually and in person.
Children in low-income communities with NO access to Wi-Fi or laptops for virtual learning are at risk of falling 1-2 years behind academically.
ACADEMIC SUPPORT for kids in low-income communities:
• Supplies Wi-Fi & laptops necessary for virtual learning
• Provides educational sessions VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON
• Presents mentors, educators, & tutors
• Instills confidence, resilience, & dedication to overcome educational obstacles
Children in low-income communities have been disproportionately impacted with limited access to Wi-Fi, technology, & educational guidance.
YOUR Tax-deductible contribution will help reduce achievement gaps, create hands-on learning opportunities, achieve dreams, and build a better future!